Saturday, January 19

OOTD: Black Patch


Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - New Look
Today was just another day at work. Nothing very exciting happened with my day - except for buy a few new key pieces for my wardrobe. I am looking forward to getting a project brief from Uni, I am itching to do some research for my course. I have already started making a little scrap book of inspirational images that I have pulled out of ELLE, VOGUE and COMPANY magazines. I love ripping out fashion trend articles and making them into little wardrobe guides for myself.

Tomorrow I have a full work day ahead and I am looking forward to the banter, but I am not looking forward to the alarm clock. I think I am going out for dinner after work and I might be seeing the new Quintin Tarantino movie "DJANGO" - he is one of my favourite directors! The music he chooses is PERFECTION!! I will let you know if it is good or not!

I better make some dinner for myself, I have only had some scrambled eggs today!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your cardigan! The texture is great!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails