Wednesday, January 23

OOTD: Monochrome




Head to Toe - New Look
Nails - 'Snow White' Models Own
The monochrome trend is one of my favourites. As soon as this jumper came in to New Look I practically ripped it off the hanger to buy it. I just love how it looks like wallpaper. Nothing really special happened today, I just did some design work and I browsed for some fabric online because I am making a few T-Shirts for some people.

I re-peirced the top of my ear last night - random I know. I did it because I was going through old photos and when I seen the hoop I really missed it. I had a few other in the top of my ears, so I might just have to re-pierce them as well haha.

Tomorrow I am planning on gutting my wardrobe and put some old stuff up on eBay to sell. It is getting to the point I don't wear a lot of stuff and it just sits. Especially jewellery! I am also planning on soaking in the tub for hours! It should be lovely.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails