Thursday, February 28

OOTD: Coral Stripes

Dress - New Look
Cardigan - Vintage
This is the outfit I wore yesterday, I was going to upload it last night but I had to do a late night food shop after work. I love this dress, but I always forget I have it! 

I have been spending my free time working on my current University project and I have so much research to print off today it is crazy. I have also been working on the Russian inspired collection for one of my projects, I am just in love with the designs my group has developed. So, I am constantly cutting and sewing fabric to create the garments for the collection. I don't know how much thread and calico I must have used by now... but it must of been a lot!

I have started watching 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 because I am far to impatient to wait for it to air on the UK MTV channel. If you haven't seen it then you are missing out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails