Sunday, February 17

OOTD: Let It Be

T-Shirt - New Look Inspire
Blazer - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - TOPSHOP
Nails - MODELS OWN 'Snow White'

Today was such a lovely day. You can tell that Spring is finally on it's way! It was sunny, but there was still a cold chill in the air. I went into town to look round the latest exhibition at the gallery - it was so lovely. It was an exhibition showcasing fashion photography over the last 100 years. It is so interesting to see VOGUE photos from decades ago - beautiful black and white photography. It was such an inspiration.

I met up with my boyfriend after he finished work and we went for a spot of lunch and I nipped into New Look to grab some essentials. Tights... lots and lots of tights, haha. I go through so many pairs of tights because I always snag them on my jewellery or on my nails and as soon as I notice a wee snag, I will continue to pull at the snag until there is a hole. I think it is an OCD thing. I just can't let it be. 

Tonight we are just going to curl up with giant mugs of tea and watch a movies until we are ready to go to sleep. Which I don't think will be too long as I am so exhausted!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit , you look great beautiful girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love cute little messages like this. Makes me love what I do more.

      Georgie
      xoxo

      styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails