Saturday, February 16

OOTD: Mexican Wave


Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - Present from Antwerp
Jewellery - New Look
Lipstick - TOPSHOP 'Mexican Wave'
Nails - MODELS OWN 'Snow White'

This is my current favourite dress - so much so that I have it in Emerald Green too! I was going to buy it in Royal Blue, but I changed my mind at the tills. Plus, I am obsessed with painting my nails white! I have to paint on about three coats to get the perfect coverage which can be tedious, but I just love how it looks. Plus, white nails will never clash with what your wearing.

In the previous blog post that I uploaded just a few hours ago I was saying how busy I have been with University and my work life. I also mentioned celebrating my boyfriend's birthday last night. Well, because I have been so busy lately it is so nice to have some time off for me. Tomorrow I want to go into town and get some new things, but I might just stay in and enjoy having the day to my

I need to get back on board with my blog... I was thinking of making a Facebook page. What do you think? Is it a good idea?



post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails