Monday, April 1

OOTD: Girl Next Door

Denim Shirt - New Look Inspire
Dress - New Look Inspire
Scarf - Primark
Lipstick - M.A.C 'Girl Next Door'
So the last couple of weeks has been hectic. Lots of Uni work and quite a few shifts at my work, but I swore to myself that I would blog this week as I feel like I have neglected my blog... again... for the millionth time! I am still around, especially on Twitter and Instagram (@georgielowen).

I was in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago - just to escape from Aberdeen - and I had such an amazing time! I went to the Zoo to see the Pandas (so cute!), drank lots of beer in cool little pubs and I also went to the M.A.C store in Harvey Nichol whilst I was in town. Aberdeen doesn't have a M.A.C store, so as soon as I am in another city that has a M.A.C store I have to go. I was really hoping that they would have a lot of the newest collaboration collection 'Archie's Girls', but they had SOLD OUT on a lot of the products. Luckily I got one of the lipsticks that I wanted.

'Girl Next Door' is part of the Betty range and it is a sweet pale pink colour and I love it! I think it is an everyday sort of lipstick, I think I could wear it with pretty much anything. I also got another lipstick whilst I was there, but I am planning on showing it to you all in a blog post that I have planned. 

I am going to be writing a blog post of the time that I was in Edinburgh - so hang around if you love Pandas!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. great lipstic! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails