Thursday, May 2

OOTD: Pink Lips and Elephants

Shirt - ASOS Curve
Jumper - New Look Inspire
Jeans - New Look Inspire
Handbag - Vivienne Westwood
Necklace - New Look
Lipstick - 'Legend' TOPSHOP

I finally managed to get some time to myself so the first thing that I wanted to do was blog, of course! I only have two weeks left and then I should be able to have my life back. The semester has gone by so quickly but it has also felt like it has dragged... does that make any sense? haha!

My skin has been effected with the stress. It is not as bas as it has been in the past, but I hate spots and blemishes, they make me really paranoid. So I am thinking of booking a wee spa treatment for myself in a month or so.

My best friend is coming through for a couple of nights and I am so excited. I am obviously excited about her arrival because it has been a few months since we last saw each other, but I am also extremely excited to meet Jeffrey. Jeffrey is not her boyfriend, he is not her kid, he is in fact a puppy Chihuahua!! He is the cutest little thing and I will finally get to meet him. Although I feel like I know him really well, but that is just because my best friend is obsessed with him so her Facebook page is covered in photos and videos of the little monster! I just want to snuggle with him.

I am sure I will be taking heaps of photos of Jeffrey and uploading them to my Twitter (@georgielowen) and Instagram (georgielowen), so if you wanna see him then you should take a look!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails