Thursday, January 30

Rob The Bank OR Piggy Bank


Like most girls, I drool over beautiful shoes, and these Givenchy sandals are absolutely stunning. So simple that they would look great dressed up or dressed down. I think my boyfriend would string me up if I paid £455 for a pair of pain black heels, so I have been looking at the high street for a similar pair, and I think I found a substitute! 

Like I said, these shoes can be dressed up or down. For a casual outfit I would wear: boyfriend jeans with a loose white tee and maybe an oversized chiffon scarf. For dressing up... well, they would go with pretty much anything. That is what I love about a simple heel. Chic. Classic. Timeless.

Now the question is... would you rob the bank? Or use your piggy bank?



post signature

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Georgie: I would rob my piggy bank. You are awesome. This is such a cute post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, thank you for the comment. I too would rob my piggy bank!

      Delete
  2. The Givenchy's have a great shape. Probably Rob the Bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Zara sandals are beautiful but if i had the cash i'd so go Givenchy :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Zara ones.... but I adore the Givenchy pair though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zara ones are lush... but the Givenchy pair are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why I love Zara, you can always find a great bargain!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Zara heels.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails