Thursday, March 27

Lately...

So, it may appear that I have abandoned my blog... I will admit that I have. I only have a couple of months left at Uni, so I have been swamped with work. But amongst all the swamping, I had a few days off to go to NEW YORK!! So I thought I would share some of my favourite photos with you...









Not only did we do the typical tourist stuff, we also hunted down the Brooklyn Winter Flea Market. It was incredible! I wish that I lived in New York so I could buy all the amazing furniture and decorative pieces for my house, I think shipping might of cost a pretty penny! The doughnut pictured above is the best doughnut I have ever had in my whole entire life! No exaggeration whatsoever. 

Whilst we were in the Big Apple we also went to Mood - the designer fabric store. Jesus Christ! I was so overwhelmed, I bought 4 zips and a yard of pretty fabric. That was it! There was 3 floors of beautiful fabrics and trimmings, I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Speaking of candy stores, we went to Dylan's Candy Bar (you may of seen it in "Gossip Girl" and in my favourite show "Girls"...). I spent $50... on candy! CANDY! I better get tested for Diabetes now!

Anyway, I am going to try and blog as much as I can, but like I said, time is not my friend...


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good photos, Georgie. You had a lot of fun based on the photos which is great since it seemed like you were ready for a break from university. Try not to inhale too much of the candy at once:).


    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I really did need the escape... and the candy! Don't worry about me inhaling it too much, my boyfriend helped me demolish it!

      Georgie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great photos! I especially like the first one : )

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails